A1 is an RAC Approved Dealer, what does that give you?
This gives you peace of mind when purchasing a car through us, you’ll receive the RAC’s BuySure certification. RAC BuySure guarantees the quality of your car and you can feel comfortable the vehicle has been prepared to the very highest standard having passed the intensive RAC Approved Vehicle Inspection.
RAC Approved Dealers are the only dealers who offer RAC BuySure; a guarantee that every car purchased from an approved dealer comes with the following:
- A certificate confirming the vehicle has passed the rigorous RAC 82 point Approved Vehicle Preparation Standard
- A Car Data Check, RAC’s version of a HPI check and certification
- 6 months nationwide RAC Platinum Warranty, extendable to 36 months. The extension also Includes an uplift in claim limit from £1000 to £4000 per claim
- 12 months RAC Breakdown Cover (Roadside & Recovery), totally free to every A1 customer
- Brand new 12 month MOT
- A1’s Ultimate Detail – Full Interior & Exterior detail, a very posh valet, 8 hours labour (usually £299+VAT)
- RAC Accident Care (for the duration of your breakdown cover)
- Excellent part exchange prices
- Low rate finance, leasing, and PCP
- Delivery to your door & collection of part exchange on all car search deals
Check out RAC BuySure used car inspection item list, click HERE
Platinum Warranty Extension
We include a 6 month RAC Platinum warranty cover as standard, this comes with a £1000 claim limit that you can claim with as many times as necessary.
RAC Platinum warranty covers all mechanical and all electrical parts are included. Check terms and conditions for full list of inclusions and exclusions, click here for the document RAC Platinum Warranty 2020
We recommend extending the policy to incorporate the £4000 claim limit, for such a great coverage warranty this is a fantastic deal and most of our customers take this up with each vehicle purchase.
From 6 to 12 months with a £4000 claim limit – £349
From 6 to 24 months with a £4000 claim limit – £499
From 6 to 36 months with a £4000 claim limit – £699
Prices include VAT
You can take your vehicle to any VAT registered repairer throughout the UK. Once the vehicle has been inspected by that repairer you can make a claim and the repairer will be paid directly for the work carried out.